Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kudos from TAOACT Foundation for the Advancement of Alternative Cancer Treatment

"I want to thank you for letting me know about your CD,
Seasons of the Soul
, that you have made available on your website.

I think that your work is very effective as an alternative method of healing...Not only is Reiki an alternative form of treatment, but your use of the harp is an excellent form of psycho acoustic sound therapy, and one that I practice.

Your interpretation of the five seasons that corresponds to specific organ systems in the body as outlined in the Taoist Philosophy complements what the foundation has adopted as its motto:

     TAO: The Way of Life
     With poise, serenity and complete assurance
     The natural and open beneficent flow of life
     Not to interfere but to let nature restore
     The sense of direction most men ignore.

I am enclosing a check for 10 CDs. I am giving them to friends for Christmas, some of whom the foundation is working with and to whom I feel your healing harp will prove very beneficial.

Mahalo,
Ki MiChele
Executive Director
TAOACT Foundation"

Wow, Ki! Thanks! Let me know if I can play for any of your clients in person or over the phone/Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment