Saturday, March 17, 2012

From Your Flower Fairy GodMother


Here is a sweet letter from Rosie Quigley, The Flower Fairy GodMother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sweetheart,

This morning I went to the Hudson
River at sunrise for a water blessing. 

I chanted the ancient Hawaiian prayer of
forgiveness called Ho'oponopono.  My 
heart filled with peace as I said, 

"Our Beloved Earth, I am so sorry.
Please forgive us.
Thank you.
I love you."

I asked the Earth for forgiveness for 
the harm we have done. 

It brought back memories of being in Biology 
class thirty years ago.  I was wearing hip waders 
in the river not far from where I was today.  

I remembered feeling horrified by what I saw.
The fish's eyes were bulging out of their sockets 
from excessive nitrate levels.  Other fish were
encased with fungus.  I felt powerless to change 
our world.

Dr. Emoto in Japan has been using Water Blessings
on polluted lakes in Japan and the water is healing.
Today I felt I was making a difference, as I said
prayers into my water bottle, which had four drops 
of my plant remedy "Ho'oponopono."  I saw healing
beginning.

Now I am seeing Water Blessings happening around 
our planet, as Millions repeat the Ho'oponopono 
prayer. The Earth will forgive us.  The Earth cares
for us, even loves us.

We have a choice, you and I can respond with
Love or react with Fear.  I am choosing Love.  
Which will you choose?


I see a New World Birthing!

Your Flower Fairy Godmother

PS: I invite you to repeat the Ho'oponopono
prayer as you gaze into this beautiful waterfall.
May you feel cleansed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment