Here is a sweet letter from Rosie Quigley, The Flower Fairy GodMother
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Sweetheart,
This morning I went to the Hudson
River at sunrise for a water blessing.
I chanted the ancient Hawaiian prayer of
forgiveness called Ho'oponopono. My
heart filled with peace as I said,
"Our Beloved Earth, I am so sorry.
Please forgive us.
Thank you.
I love you."
I asked the Earth for forgiveness for
the harm we have done.
It brought back memories of being in Biology
class thirty years ago. I was wearing hip waders
in the river not far from where I was today.
I remembered feeling horrified by what I saw.
The fish's eyes were bulging out of their sockets
from excessive nitrate levels. Other fish were
encased with fungus. I felt powerless to change
our world.
Dr. Emoto in Japan has been using Water Blessings
on polluted lakes in Japan and the water is healing.
Today I felt I was making a difference, as I said
prayers into my water bottle, which had four drops
of my plant remedy "Ho'oponopono." I saw healing
beginning.
Now I am seeing Water Blessings happening around
our planet, as Millions repeat the Ho'oponopono
prayer. The Earth will forgive us. The Earth cares
for us, even loves us.
We have a choice, you and I can respond with
Love or react with Fear. I am choosing Love.
Which will you choose?
I see a New World Birthing!
Your Flower Fairy Godmother
PS: I invite you to repeat the Ho'oponopono
prayer as you gaze into this beautiful waterfall.
May you feel cleansed.
No comments:
Post a Comment